Monday, March 26, 2007

Machel Montano - HD Concert


This past Friday, March 23, 2007, I had the joy and splendor of attending the Machel Montano concert at the Paramount Theatre. The show was amazing. It was visually spectacular. Each song was portrayed as a different scene from Carnival. For every up tempo song, every one stood and jammed down! At some points I had to leave the confines of my row all together. He had quite a few special guests, which added to the brilliant performance. Machel can have my money anytime he visits the Garden again! Perhaps this time, MSG will know his name and combine both shows and have the show in the Garden.

2 comments:

SEXYVT123 said...

GIRL THAT SHOW WAS OFF THE HOOK. IT WAS SHY FROM AMAZING AND IT MADE ME SO PROUD TO BE A WEST INDIAN AT HEART. NEXT TIME I WILL LIKE TO SEE MORE ARTIST FROM DIFFERENT ISLANDS COME TOGETHER AS ONE AND GIVE A HUGE PERFORMANCE IN MSG.

Unknown said...

I wish I would have been able to share in the festivities with you guys. Hopefully, one of these days we'll all make it to Crop Over and Carnival and have a blast!!!