Today's blog is brought to you by a disgruntled employee, ME! I blame a bootleg temp agency for my current place of work. Yeah I didn't have to tell the cock sucker that I wanted the job, but hey a sister has to eat. I share an office with a 63 year old woman, who talks incessantly. She probably would still speak with my espadrilles trapped down her throat. Moving along, I am going to note the most irking things to hear before the clock strikes 12 p.m.
1. Good Morning *rolls eyes*
2. Oh you changed your hair...how did you do that?
3. My father fell again...(followed by how and which body part bled *gags*)
4. The smell of hard boiled eggs, which is her daily breakfast.
5. I'm not coming in on Friday, so I'm going to let all the sales people know to call your extension. *from this point forward I have to hear her tell each sales person to call my extension on Friday*
Thank God, I have been sort of blessed with the tool of tuning people out! Because if not it would be hell of hard to explain how I managed to turn my workplace into Camp Crystal Lake.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
I had a wonderful weekend, so I just had to blog about it. My Friday night was lifted by a mixture of henney and cranberry, thug passion, and of course double patron shots. I enjoyed karaoke night with my friends. And we had a ball! I sang Rick James, Super Freak...er...no pun intended. And Mya's Case of the Ex, I had my broom stick dance routine and all. After all the fun and games I woke up slightly hung over on Saturday, and somewhat cursed my drinking from the night before, but if I had to do it again, I'd pretty much do it the same damn way. You live and you don't learn much. lol. Saturday I went to Flatbush Ave. in search of a hoochie mama outfit. I felt like Bobbay at rehab, I was totally lost. Later that night my cousin came up from Philly, and we went partying. The party was the bomb! I danced my ass off and made it home in one piece.