Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend Goodness

I had a wonderful weekend, so I just had to blog about it. My Friday night was lifted by a mixture of henney and cranberry, thug passion, and of course double patron shots. I enjoyed karaoke night with my friends. And we had a ball! I sang Rick James, Super Freak...er...no pun intended. And Mya's Case of the Ex, I had my broom stick dance routine and all. After all the fun and games I woke up slightly hung over on Saturday, and somewhat cursed my drinking from the night before, but if I had to do it again, I'd pretty much do it the same damn way. You live and you don't learn much. lol. Saturday I went to Flatbush Ave. in search of a hoochie mama outfit. I felt like Bobbay at rehab, I was totally lost. Later that night my cousin came up from Philly, and we went partying. The party was the bomb! I danced my ass off and made it home in one piece.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop bye and say heyyyy, you slay me on Crunk