Thursday, April 3, 2008

What would you do?

Folks, what would you do if you were boning or getting boned and you or your partner's pacemaker went off?

A relative told me he was down at the Thursday nightspot dancing Salsa and something felt like it hit him in the back of his head. The shock sent him to the floor causing him to land on one knee. His auto response was, ‘who did that?’ as he assumed his fiancĂ© came along and knocked him upside his head with a ‘pipe’. He later learned upon getting an exact reading of when his pacemaker went off, that it was (get down on it) Thursday in the midst of his spicy two-step.

I found this whole ordeal to be severely humorous because said relative swears he’s a sugar mac daddy.

Fellas, watch your pace…

2 comments:

Don said...

I would probably laugh. I don't see anything else I could do. lol.

This post sounds alot like a blog project me and a couple more writers have developed entitled Hypothetically Speaking.

Check us out, sometimes.

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAH Girl please this is too much!!! i can only imagine that mess happeneing

Old man at the club game proper!