Thursday, April 26, 2007

Overpriced Natural Hairstylist

I got my hair done this past weekend, and I was clearly beat in the head. I always do my own hair but this time I wanted the hands of a professional in my hair. My issue is the cost these natural stylist charge for simple hairdos such as double strand twist. Especially when I can do this style sitting on my sofa while watching television. I'll give the woman credit, she did them very small but let's face it $90 is what I call getting raped in the rear with dry sand. Then there are the African hair stylist that take out all injustices they faced in life on my hairline. I wasn't up for that. So now I must work this overpriced hairdo for it's worth.

2 comments:

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

I get my hair braided from them too and it's true. There must be a personal vendetta against someone because over time, fucking with them, your hairline will disappear!

MLH said...

$90 for two-strand twists!!! Chicka, they only charge $65 at my local Natural Hairstylist (I do my own now though).