Monday, April 2, 2007

Spa Treatment



Happy Monday! Me and the ladies went out for some much needed spa treatment this weekend. I was joined by four of my friends. We went to Cynergy Spa located at 87 Fort Greene Pl, Brooklyn NY. I enjoyed a facial and massage. The environment was very relaxing and tranquil. The girl who did my facial was very helpful in recommending additional items to help in treating my skin. I highly recommend this spa for anyone in the area. We went to a cool Thai restaurant after and had lunch, which I also recommend. I had a mojito, yes I know from a Thai restaurant, and it was slamming. Perhaps slamming too much, because a couple of hours later I dropped my cell phone in the water while getting a pedicure. MUY MAL! So hopefully all the pampering I had this weekend will allow me to have a mellow work week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your link over at C&D

I need a massage SO bad right now. I feel like Aretha Franklin took a walk on my back! I love the hot rock that they put on your back. Ahhhh! What I'd do right now for a massage... Calgon take me away!

Anonymous said...

P.S: I'm B.K.A. Tittayballs

see ya later!

=)

LibraGurl said...

Hey girl! I haven't been to C+D in over a week. WTF is wrong with me?? Anyway, maybe just taking a break. LOL @ not even knowing. Anyway, I saw you stopped by my blog...thanks! I've been slacking on that, too. Anyway, I'll have to poke my head into c+d soon.
Be easy, girl!

Joi said...

Thank you ladies for commenting! And jerzeygyrl/tittyballs the massage was great. I was too relaxed after such a pampering day. I have to have spa day more often.

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Hey Me!!

I didn't know you were blogging! I'm going for a much needed all-over massage really soon. I'm glad you and your girls had a great time.

Joi said...

Hey Julia,

Thanks for stopping by. I am fairly new to the blog world. Hopefully I'll get inspired to do another post sometime this century.