Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend Goodness

This weekend was pretty interesting. So I left work with my mouth watering for sweet and shower shrimp, only later to find out the kitchen was closed. So we just ended up having a couple of drinks. Those couple of drinks made my alcohol intake surpass what I ate for the day. I ended up finding a comfy nucca free corner to dance my ass off in. Of course some chicks came over with their dude in an attempt to crowd my space but I innocently threw some 'bows when hip hop came on. My friend was also bothered by the skinny chick pretending to have hips and constantly bumping into her chair. We manage to leave without getting ignorant.

Saturday, was supposed to be a movie day and another attempt at sweet and sour shrimp. Transformers was sold out, but we were delighted to see that a Cold Stone Creamery opened up across the street from the theater. We hung out and limed a bit and then headed to Squadz for some got damn sweet and sour shrimp. When we got there it was fairly empty to our surprise, the waitress greeted us and told us the kitchen was being remodeled and that Squadz would be closed next week and to reopen Friday! So we went to another spot with good food in BK and yes I had some sweet and sour shrimp and a rum punch. *smiles* My friend and I were en route to go lime at the promenade but a friend called and told us of a bbq he was at. We ended up crashing the bbq and dancing our asses off yet again.

I wrap my weekend by saying by golly I think this ol' goat still got it.

4 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Sweet and Sour shrimp cravings?!??! Are we expecting a lil ME? HAHAHA!

S.K. said...

I may have "bad mind" you for your sweet and sour shrimp....haha


if your not sure what that is ask a true yardie, and they'll tell you and I'm sure you add it to you vocab. :o)

Blogxilla said...

I went to see Transformer's w/ my lil girl it was good... and funny thing i told her while we was there about the Cold Stone Ice Cream I had while in Atlanta and that i would take her... but now I'm off to the supermarket to get myself some shrimp!! yes

Coco LaRue said...

Crashing BBQs is one of my favorite pass times!