Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bundle of Joy



On July 13, 2007 my precious little niece was born. My sister gave birth to the first great grand for my paternal grandmother, the first grandchild to my parents and my first niece. So she is truly a blessing. Not to mention her birthday came straight during midday (lotto talk) on the following Saturday. My stilettos come off to all the mothers out there. The feeling of seeing this little tiny being that once lived in my sister's belly is amazing. I stare at her in amazement everyday. I look at my sister as a true hero after seeing the early stages of labor. I must've ran out of the labor and delivery room about 3 times. Yes I'm a punk, but I still cry if I see my big sis cry. lol. Enjoy the pic and thanks for sharing this moment with me.

9 comments:

S.K. said...

Congrats again on be Auntie!!!


btw the concieved is the moment when mommy and daddy were making the baby.

Joi said...

Thanks girl, I duly corrected myself.

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

She is a pretty baby!!

Congrats!!

CoCo_tee said...

Congrats auntie! Yes indeed, you have such an adorable niece. On my next time I hope the lil diva in training is awake.

SexyVT123 said...

Look at my God Daughter? She is the prettiest thing in the world right now. I wish nina and mo nothing but happiness in the future to come.

elainebknyc said...

*Shouts from the rooftop* I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Until then, please keep me updated with pics!!!

S.K. said...

I love this picture!!!

She's beautiful!!

Coco LaRue said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

AWW She is the cuteness!

No girl i didnt tell anyone about the blog because is something that i'm dealing with for myself, a diary of sorts (it helps to see what you think at a later day for clarity's sake)


But them wedding pics i had to let ya'll know about, I had been texting crunk during the reception so they demamnded pics of me and mami acting a fool!