Saturday, August 11, 2007

Be Be Kids

So I'm in my living room watching an African movie, which are the hotness, and I hear all sorts of noise outside. Now living in BK you may think it's normal. I have this issue whereas I feel at a certain time in the night not a creature should be stirring. I go to the window and see a block full of half pints running wild. I whisper a 'wtf' and I see adults in the midst of this fuckery but no one is seeming to handle the situation. I heard bottles breaking with a mix of foul language. Eventually this demented day care scene made it's way to the corner where I heard more noise and eventually police sirens. Now I don't know if the Be Be kids were told to quiet down or if they were actually taken into custody, but it has certainly added another point to the 'has the world gone mad campaign'.

4 comments:

Blogxilla said...

Yep the world has lost it.... in better news Karl Rove resigned.

BlogXilla.com

Andrew The Asshole said...

someone should be them Be Be Kids and then some should beat their parents

S.K. said...

living in NY I SOOO now what your talking about. But I when the scene ends with crowd of people running in the opposite direction of the police.

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Joi! *hugs* How has my girl been?

I know my mini Uni-Bomber is bad but I will be damned if he would be involved in this type of bullshit. Its time for parents to haul off and knock the shit outta their kids again, that's the problem...they are no longer afraid.