Monday, August 13, 2007

Hot Vid



I get overly excited when I see a video that exudes raw dancehall material. Often times pretty packaged products come out of the dancehall community and what the mainstream views is a diluted image of the party scene I love so much. This video for the song Boys by M.I.A. is hot! It features most of the popular dance moves taking the dancehall community by storm. There are appearances by Black Blingas, Timeless, Sample Six, Ravers Clavers, G Unit, Kadillac, Shelly Belly...just to name a few.

7 comments:

SexyVT123 said...

This video is so hot I had to watch it twice. Its the sickest thing I have seen in a while.

Anonymous said...

Interesting! LOL

Rich Fitzgerald said...

that was nice the background rhythms on the track reminded me of one of the songs on Outkasts last album - Idlewild - Morris Brown is the name of the song.

elainebknyc said...

I'm clueless, but I can still dig it! Lol!

Joi said...

You are hilarious Tameka. One of these days I'm going to snatch you up and take you to the dancehall.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE/STAN for M.I.A since her first one... I'm going to need this song because the one I was feeling hard of of "kala" has been jimmy... when i saw all the bolywoodness off of that video i died a cunty dead but this is superhot too!

Anonymous said...

*looks up and smacks Q on the back of her spicy head*
Ah yes.....M.I.A. I remember when I was bopping my head to Galang and folk was looking at me crazy...I love her. YOu know I have that secret passion for Bollywood movies and those hot ass Bhangra beats....


you forgot to add Donkey to the list of appearances in the video...you didn't see Donkey? Standing behind G Unit....look close