Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cyber Reunion

It's going to be on like hot buttered popcorn. Today I get to meet a few of the people I speak with on a daily basis perhaps more than my co-workers, fam, and friends. A handful of us will be painting the town all sorts of colors. lol. My sis says she has to hurry up and have her baby because I'm hanging with my cyber buddies. So what! lol. In this day and age you take acquaintances however they may come. I plan to have a good ol' time and not fretting over who the crunksters are or how I met them.

4 comments:

SexyVT123 said...

Girl you are something else. That is what ur plans were? You could have said that Ms thing. Its cool you finally stepped out and meet the crunksters. Like you said you talk to them more than anyone these days.

Meik Da Sneak said...

Can I get a camera phone snapshot...a drawing...anything fromt that night?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if hot buttered popcorn even started to describe the cirque de sole adventures we got into. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and I can't wait until next time. Hit me up on the e-mail so we can exchange contact info. I have a new little jump-off I'm seeing and he's a security guard at some clubs around the city. He knows all the spots! My e-mail is: jerzey19@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

And next time we will just have to take the damn train!!!

LMAOOOOoo!


Tittayballs