Sunday, June 3, 2007

Shop Till I Dropped

I had the pleasures of hanging with the fam this weekend. I went to the mall with my mom, sis and her husband. I left the house with the intentions to help my sis shop for a dress for her upcoming baby shower. Then a little light in my head went off and told me 'you must shop for work' 'you must go into Nine West Outlet and buy more shoes'. I did manage to purchase an incredibly sexy shoe from Nine West, with a glittery pump heel, fiyah indeed. The shopping did feel good but in my head I already have items that will be going back to the store because they are suddenly ugly to me. lol. We dined at the Cheesecake Factory, which was cool. I cheated on Juniors and ordered a strawberry cheesecake to go. It was pretty damn good too. Although I had to watch Lebron and corp lay the smack down on my Detroit Pistons, I did enjoy every bite of my cheesecake. Now my weekend is winding down and it's back to shitty work on Monday.

2 comments:

S.K. said...

hahahaha @ that the lightbulb telling you to shop

Coco LaRue said...

I just discovered the Cheesecake Factory... LOVES IT!