Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's a No for Allan


Allan Houston changed his mind on rejoining the New York Knicks for the 07-08 Season. I must admit I was excited when my friend sent me the text message stating he was making a comeback. It's obvious at this point the Knicks need a prayer circle, Jesus, and 5 new dudes in order to be contenders. But the idea of seeing Allan's sweet jump shot again brought a smile to my face. He felt as though it wouldn't be fair to the Knicks, if he came back now. I honestly didn't want to see Allan sitting on the bench with bags of ice on each knee (side-eyes old images of Ewing). Isiah Thomas wasn't too thrilled with Allan's return, and Allan mostly likely picked up on the non-supportive vibe. I will keep my New York Knick pom-pons buried and check out Boston real hard this season. It's going to get real interesting with Garnett, and Ray Allen alongside Pierce up North in Boston.

6 comments:

S.K. said...

When Allan left the Knicks he wasn't playing well, so why would sitting on your ass make you better.

I know you love him but he gets a HSD from me.

Joi said...

Lmao S.K. I mean I always barked at my tv set over how soft dude was and how he never drove the lane. But he gets a plus for being cute, and having a sweet jump shot.

SexyVT123 said...

The Knicks will forever Suck. End of Story.

mp1 said...

You not just giving up on ya squad, are ya?

The Knicks looked kind of promising against the Cavs the other night. If they can play defense, they just might be watchable

Joi said...

Hey mp1, not giving up just not watching much these days. lol. I heard about them giving that game up in the end. That is rather disheartening.

Unknown said...

I too will forever be a Knick fan,

Remembers days of Ewing and Starks and cries.