Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nasty Buzzards

So obviously, R. Kelly isn't the only one who likes to give golden showers. So I'm at work minding my business and not giving a fluck as usual. I proceed to eat my lunch when the cleaning lady feels the need to ask me, 'you hear what happen' in her lovely Trini accent. I look up, like what now? She tells me the Russian (that's what I call him) came to the kitchen yesterday to make coffee and notice some golden rain in the pot. He sniffed and voila it was pee pee. So this brainiac aka nasty buzzard washed the pot out not once but twice with fucking dish detergent and prepared a pot of 'fresh' piss...err I mean coffee with a shot of piss. So he decides today to tell this other dude about his findings from the day before. Dude automatically gives him the side-eye and tells the cleaning lady, who then asks the Russian if this is true. He says yes and it's confirmed by two managers. So around 3 today his story turns into a misunderstanding. Supposedly, the Russian and dude was in the kitchen at the same time and dude was about to lock the door to the warehouse kitchen and the Russian tells him don't lock the door they might think that you will pee in the coffee pot. WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT FUCK??? So you know I'm happy I don't drink coffee right?!? But please believe I will be having my tea without the milk.

6 comments:

Chubby Black Blogger said...

AHHHH!! NASTY FLUCKERS!

JaySpice said...

Wow. I am disgusted! It boggles my mind why Russian thinks the washing the coffee pot was enough. I would have thrown that shyt in the trash then sent a nasty azz email to the whole office!

SexyVT123 said...

This story is funny as hell the way you tell it but Nasty beyond all belief. I mean people are nasty as hell in this world.

Joi said...

So now the Russian is really running with the it was a joke nonsense. I can't even look at him. And he had the nerve to use the fax machine in my office. *gags*

70ssoulchild said...

ROTFLMBO @ your telling of this narsty, disgusting incident. I co-sign with Janice. And these same people always wanna bring it some homemade zucchini/banana for you to try.

Thanks for the reminder of why I do not participate in office potlucks.

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

*Gag, cough, vomits and heads to Starbucks*